View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 03:00 AM

Default Re: ATs OOP

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Villian is: 33/23/4.1 after 120 hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would recommend you guys read a thread/hand before determining that a spot is good or bad to 3 bet in.

This is an ideal spot to 3 bet, check villains stats and relate it to his likely actions to a 3bet and more importantly his range. so.....

this is a great spot to 3 bet in

this is a great pot to go after on the flop.

this is a really great pot to go after on the turn.

The only disclaimer I would add is that vs the avg 25nl guy this would be spew, but this guy (our villain) is not the typical 25nl villain and we need to pound his [censored] in these situations.

On this board after playing pf correctly by 3 betting I would felt it without a second thought if this guy challenged us on the flop or turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

I said fold should be default. And if you were 3betting it should be bigger....disagree?

Also yea you bet the flop but I dont think the overbet is good....disagree?

And I arrived at the same decision to push turn as you did, but I don't think I'm as happy that this is such a good spot as you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

My comments are on the general play of this hand. I don't really think the + or - of .25 on his 3 bet matters.

I do agree with your point on the bet of the flop, I wouldn't overbet this flop oop or in pos. I'd bet whatever I'd been cbetting in general.

I didn't advocate a shove on the turn although I did say that I'd happily get it in on the turn or the flop.

I can't help how you feel about our position in this hand, its fine, I'm thrilled with how things are going in our favor from a. who the villain is, b. what the flop is, c. what our implied odds are from the flop on.