View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 02:33 AM

Default Re: Zero Rake Poker Business plan

[ QUOTE ]

Nah, I love my plan (such as it is) and genuinely am interested if anybody here would like to play at a site such as I have described.

So far, apparently, nobody from here would be joining us.

There is, of course, the credibility problem. Nobody actually believes such a site could come to be. But it could.

[/ QUOTE ]

People are not going to just suspend belief that such a plan could successfully be enacted by you just because you are enthusastic about it.
The negativity doesn't really have much to do with whether such a site could exist or not. I think it has more to do with people's perception of whether you could successfully start such a site and make it successful.
Your vagueness about your super-secret forumla is probably part of the reason why.
Most people are already envisioning that whatever idea you have to try to make this work would be something completely silly or unrealistic.

I'm all for exploration of different possibilities to make poker even bigger, more successful, and cost me less.
I've supported WSEX some and continue to play there and have also propped at other sites where I've received RB in he 100% range. So if you put a site together that works then great..I'll probably be there.

But right now you are just insulting people who don't share in your vision that you aren't even really elaborating on in the first place.

"I have a great rake-free idea that I'm not going to tell you about. Would you want to play there!??!
NO?!?! You're a moron for not agreeing with this thing that I haven't elaborated on at all and only care about Party circa 2004!!!"