View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 10:44 PM

Default Re: Newest Cardplayer Details AP Scandal. Except For-

[ QUOTE ]
Davey Sklansky, once again you do not respond to anyone's serious questions or responses to your original post or the Absolute Poker Scandal. Instead your sole response has to do with someone's criticism of the WAY you post. You are not only breaking the "internet codes of behavior" of behavior here, Davey. You are breaking the codes of conversation- when someone makes an initial statement, and others respond to that statement with questions or arguments, it is usually proper to respond back.

Thanks for bringing us all this breaking revelation about Cardplayer, though. I can't wait until you break the news that Barry Bonds probably has taken steroids, and there's something suspicious about his trainer Greg Anderson deciding to stay in jail instead of testify.

But seriously if you truly want these "ideas" to "get out there", you should probably focus your efforts on getting this info out beyond the BBV forum, where everyone already knows this, and instead into the mainstream media, in order to inform the majority of people who are still clueless. Then maybe you will actually be contibuting a little bit to something.

[/ QUOTE ]

The reason I wrote what I wrote about AP was soley because it was suggested that we would coddle them and I wanted to disprove that. I realize that my points were pretty well known already and I was merely seconding others.

As for what should be done now I have little opinion. Do you think it my responsibility to warn non two plus twoers away from Absolute? I don't. Do you think it is in two plus twoers benefit to drive Absolute out of business? Far from clear. Expecially if it hurts the internet poker industry in general.