View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 09:06 PM

Default Re: Official Review Thread: markbris $10/$100K win

First of all, thanks for taking the time to go through these aceofspades and write comments on the tournament.

450: Coulda shoved here like you said, think I was just playing a bit tight at this point. It might have been right before the deal as well so that might have played into it, i dont remember tho.

454: He had been somewhat active but I was staying out of his way and J6 sux. thats about it i guess

458: Another one thats close but I dont think this guy was messing with me all that much. he coulda been and I could just be a wuss but I dunno. I just stayed out of his way mostly

482: I shove AJ+ here as well. I dont think I should have raised in the first place as he had done this to me last orbit as well and I shouldnt be raise/folding here really. I think its an openfold with my stack size or a straight push but I like openfold.

528: Deuce had been tight the entire FT and had not messed with me really at all. i think this was def a fold, might be closer than I thought but I lean towards folding. the tilt factor that u said would be the only thing that would want to maybe make me call.

540: Yea coulda raised here, I prolly just decided to give it a break this orbit.

550: Went over this one already, I like a call here too. I acted before I thought about all the actions he might take, bad move.

556: I dont mind calling here really as he has been mini raise opening alot from the button and his range is wide. As far as the river bluff goes, I dont have a clue whether he has a heart or not. I might be able to bluff the river if i was in position but oop I just dont think its good.

575- Im confused as to where you want to shove on this hand, could you please clarify and i will respond.

599- I could bet the river but I think its really thin. I would rather check the river and give him a chance to bluff.

600- I shoulda gone higher here Im pretty sure, more like 8-9 mil. def not shove though. I dont think he rarely calls if I shove just by the way he had been playing. I discussed the rest of this hand in my previous post.