View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 08:34 PM

Default beat: worst weekend ever. sorry for posting late im lazy

yeah so last weekend i went to my gf's homecoming in florida. everything was going fine, her parents liked me and everything. the dance was on friday night...and everything was fine until saturday night....when i made a kinda dumb mistake. Ok so her mom had me sleeping on a mattress about 3 rooms away from my gf's and i wake up at like 4:30 am and she is shaking me to wake up...''ALEX! wake up! i think we can [censored]! my mom is sleeping!'' ok so i am like close and lock door? she says no...she wanted to hear if her mom was coming.... but yeah obv we couldnt hear anything except eachother... and before i know it, i see her spanish mom in the door way with the biggest look of shock no her face i have ever seen. before i come to grips with what happened... i get the boot obv. my flight was scheduled for like 7pm that evening and it was like 5 am. they refused to give me a ride to airport obv, and i had to call taxi which costed me like $125. i get to the airport and hop on an earlier flight and land...but my anticipated ride back to my dorm wasnt going to be available until like 10pm....so i had to pay ANOTHER $150ish taxi....plus i get home and notice i left my ipod video at her house and her parents obv threw it away. gg my life.