View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 08:26 PM

Default Re: Some guy posts 1st hand in, mutters to himself a bunch and 4bets m

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I get the 3 black guys confused sometimes, as they all look alike to me.

[/ QUOTE ] Come on man ...

[/ QUOTE ]

There have been posts in this forum in the past about the 2 black guys who play mid stakes at the Bell. Someone theorized that there were actually 4. I was just making a joke on that. My apologies if it doesn't sound right. People who play at the bell should know who I'm talking about. He's 5'9", maybe 45, 215 (meaning some extra weight, but certainly not obese) bald, I think. He typically buys in for the minimum, but rebuys like 10 times during the night. He'll frequently give a lot of action and then fold for one bet on the turn or river making you scratch your head. Plays a lot of hands and plays them aggressively. Or, he's the thrid most commonly seen black guy at the Bell. Everyone knows Black Teddy, then there is that tall, relatively skinny guy who plays pretty passively and is most likely a losing player, and then there is this guy. These are, to my knowledge, the only three regulars that are black who play at the bell. There are more elderly white women than black people who play at these stakes regularly.