View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 08:12 PM

Default Re: Official Review Thread: markbris $10/$100K win

Hand 62 : Yea i dont remember my exact line of thinking here but I guess I was willing to gamble and if i I had known he was calling that loose I wouldnt have done it. To the best of my recollection tho I didnt know he was that loose. I could be wrong tho, its been a while.

Hand 82: I like the idea of iso shoving here as well. I think I was thinking at the time that he wasnt coming in without a premo anyways since it was a good size allin so I figured he was pushing very rarely. I would have been committed anyways tho unless I could put him on a tight range like you said, so iso shoving seems fine.

Hand 106: I agree with you here too and actually I think I shoulda just folded preflop. At the time I dont think I realized how much of his stack CO called off for the raise. Check/folding seems more reasonable too as he probably wont bluff into it.

Hand 118: This is one of the hands I talked to people about when i reviewed it myself and I def shoulda bet turn to start getting value, Q is a good card to have hit him as well.

Hand 129: I dont think it was the bubble, although it might have been getting close. What I do remember was that I had realized the table had tightened down a good bit and I was trying to take advantage at this point. The table had been tight and I figured a cont bet was taking a high percentage so I fired it.

Hand 148: I agree I should be folding here, sometimes when I get aggressive tho I tend to overextend sometimes and this was one of those. I think I was planning on folding to the push but luckily he stop n go'ed and i slammed the flop.

Hand 271- He had been at the table lik 13 hands and opened twice, once in mp and ep so that probably explains why I didnt. I would be pushing here too if he seemed active.

Hand 285- I dont think it matters whether I flat here. If everyone was deep It would but pretty much no one is going to be able to shove and take me off the hand. Almost every stack doesnt have much more than the guy that pushed so they arent changing what they are doing here whether I shoved or just flat I dont think.