View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 06:56 PM

Default Re: Help me plug my leaks

I'll look into the video thing. I've been playing 8-12 tables though and they overlap, so I'm not sure how that will work out in the end. I guess I could try playing just 4 tables for the sake of the video.

Also, I've been winning more in the earlier levels than I used to in the past. I've tried playing more flops early on in the tournaments, which I guess is working out. I've been losing a lot of chips at a level that I never had a problem with (100/200, specifically). As I've said before, my stats seem optimal even at these big losing levels.

I've been looking at my hand's win%, and maybe this is the problem. At the 100/200 level, these hands seem to be a under what they should be (or maybe not, not really sure anymore):

AKs and AKo: 80%
AQs: 88% (??)
AQo: 75%
QQ: 70%

Also, my win% with AA is 89%, but KK is 94% (probably just variance eh?) This is over my last 1200 games or so, ~50 suited hands above, ~150 offsuit, and ~75 for pairs.

I don't believe that I'm playing any these hands incorrectly, especially at this level when it is shove/fold 99% of the time. Could it be just running bad?