View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 05:35 PM

Default Re: An offer of coaching/mentoring

Well, a lot of people in this thread but hey i'll give it a shot. I'm 24, working at a software company since i finished college. I've been playing poker for about a year, took a few months off though and just started playing again recently. I started poker once i read some 2p2 stuff and my friend got me interested, deposited 100 into paradise poker and played 10NL Full Ring. I built my roll and eventually moved to pokerstars and played 25nl 6max, and I've been playing 50nl for a while, well rolled for SSNL, took a shot or two, and had a tough swing so I'm back at 50nl, grinding it out, and trying to improve my postflop play. I'm relatively flexible (except i work, but i'm free to chat/discuss, etc during those hours). My interested is in the short term to move become a solid player at 1/2 (within the next 6 months to a year), and eventually be successful at MSNL at least. My main interest is really working on understanding my opponents and their hand ranges because a lot of times I just find myself in WTF spots. I need to vastly improve in my postflop, especially turn play. Thanks for doing this for uNL!

Vinh