View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 05:16 PM

Default Re: ***** November LC Thread *****

F'in Pacific!
So, 10 or so days ago I open my favorite fishpool, look at the lobby and wtf? What are those green tables ... ZOMG!! ... HU cash tables!!! Weeeeeeeeeee!!!11!!11!

So I was crushing everyone at sight (NL50). Mostly running good, but also expertly extracting with my made hands. Then the variance kicks in. And when I say 'variance' it's not about loosing - no it's just that they were really hitting draws/suckouts so stacking average donk was no longer 5min job. No, it was playing long sessions, reloading in between, keeping playing until I eventually stack them. For the record: every single 'match' I won - won meaning they stack off to me and leave, except for one case of hit'n'run (AK > QQ - AI PF). What I failed to notice in the beggining is how rake is noticeable during longer sessions.

Yesterday I was sitting at the table when a donk joins and buys in for $15. Meh, I prefer juicier meal but fine, lets play. What followed was 1+ hour of amazing suckouts, getting him down to like $7 only to see him winning every single flip and again and again, lolercoaster which eventually ended with me winning. I won! He lost everything to me and left the table! This is how it ended! I WON!
After he left I closed the table, looked at the cashier and [censored] [censored] - I lost $30 !!?? Not only that I didn't win his $15, but during reloads and due to a long match with lots of big pots in it I didn't even notice what was happening.
So I won and I lost two times more then I was supposed to win!!11!!1!!!

F'in Pacific and their F'in rake structure!!

Very soon I'm moving somewhere with RB and bonuses.