View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 03:55 PM

Default Re: PokerFink\'s NFC Rankings (Week 10)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I could see that. Man, Panthers have a brutal schedule. They should beat SF, but other than that, the worst team left on their schedule is Seattle. Yeesh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nay, they get New Orleans. If you think New Orleans is better than Seattle, then I don't know what to tell you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I'd tell you that NO beat SEA in Seattle. Easily. The game wasn't even as close as the score (28-17) indicated.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know what to think about this team anymore. They can't play defense but that shouldn't be news to anybody. I thought they'd solved their offensive problems but once again the offense went back to being worthless with Brees throwing interceptions and what not. A big part of it is pass protection they'll have to fix that for sure.

They're only a game behind in the division but it'll be tough to catch up. They'll have to beat TB for sure at home. Their easiest games left are all against against the divisional opponents, so they will have to take all of those. At least two wins out of the rest will probably be necessary: @ HOU, AZ, PHIL, @ CHI. If all this works out and TB holds serve in its divisional games except NO, beats SF and loses everything else they will finish tied. I have no idea how the tiebreaker works if the teams split games. Point differential? Basically they will have to hope TB obliges and loses a STL type game, maybe when they play at SF or one of the two times they play ATL.