View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 03:21 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I can’t comment on the specifics of this investigation now but I have answered every question that Full Tilt and Mike Haven have asked me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does nobody else think this is a little odd?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

SillySal didn't come to 2+2 to force FTP to return her money. We don't have that power. The only way she gets her money back is if FTP freely decides to return it.

Her real purpose in coming here was to force FTP to listen and hopefully respond. That's obviously happened and some sort of private discussion is now going on.

Private negotiations almost always are more productive when they remain private. That's why no one is talking: not FTP, not SillySal, not Mike, and not the unknown mediator who is probably in the middle of this.

Hopefully when they are done someone will tell us what happened and why. In the meantime we just have to be patient. As much as we like to think we are the center of the poker universe, this actually is none of our business. It's a private dispute between a poker room and an account holder.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is very true Stellarwind. I also hope we get to hear more facts when the case is over. Only time will tell.