View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 02:06 PM

Default Re: NBA 2007-08 Week 3 Thread (11/12 - 11/18)

Yeah, this is more Sporting Events material, but I'll give my quick responses. That place is infested with Suns and Celtics fans, anyway. :P

[ QUOTE ]

For the NBA champs the Spurs have a few guys that make me shutter they play so bad.

-Michael Finley (he cannot make a shot0

[/ QUOTE ]

He started off last year terrible as well, seems to be one of those guys that take a while to get into a groove. I would personally like to see Manu get more of his minutes and would start Manu, but Pop obviously knows what he's doing a lot more than I do.

[ QUOTE ]

-Matt Bonner (he seems so damn clumsy and when he is left open he doesn't deliver on big shots, which should be his role you would think)

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually have been pleased with what he's done so far. He is an upgrade over Horry, for the most part.

[ QUOTE ]

-Oberto hasn't impressed me in the least (he gives you 20 mintues, 3-4 fouls, maybe 4-5 rebounds and gets blown off the dribble by every opposing player)

[/ QUOTE ]

Fab is what he is. I wish he wouldn't play so passively, but don't think that is going to change at this point. I like Elson's aggressiveness and wish he would get more minutes. He's starting to show the ability to go through longer stretches without [censored] up.

[ QUOTE ]

-Jacque Vaughn has always been useless. I don't think his defense is nearly as good as it should be for a guy who looks afraid on offense against good defenders

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree, I would prefer to see Darius Washington continue to get playing time instead of Vaughn. Not really a significant factor in our success either way, though.