View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 12:10 PM

Default Re: An offer of coaching/mentoring

[ QUOTE ]
My schedule is probably not flexible enough to be a good candidate, and other people here are more deserving anyway, but I must say it's somewhat inspiring to hear about someone starting at 1c/2c and working up to 25/50, especially since I started at 1c/2c with about the same bankroll as you just a few months ago. Thanks for taking the time to do this luke, and congratulations on your success.

May I suggest it would be pretty awesome if you were able to make a video of one of the coaching sessions and post it? Perhaps of you sweating the coach-ee and recording a ventrillo/skype conversation about the hands as it goes. Obviously since you are busy this may not be possible, but I hope you don't mind the suggestion.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

I started playing NL cash games from NL10 very seriously (at least 40 hours a month) in September, playing now NL25 and thinking to move to NL50 from December. And your experience, Luke, is very inspiring for me too. Good job! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Please, consider the possibility to open own "well" on forum, where everybody can ask a question and you reply when you have a time.