View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 11:04 AM

Default Re: Good Luck Hunters!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am personally against hunting

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I assume you are a vegetarian or vegan. Which is fine. At least I can respect the opinion of someone who lives the lifestyle. I still don't understand the anti-hunting people who don't think twice before purchasing their meat on Styrofoam and wrapped in plastic.

I was never an avid hunter but I used to go out for small game - although it's been years since I've done so. I never had the stomach for big game - I simply can't bring myself to shoot a deer or moose. That being said I'm more than happy to enjoy the meat once it's been butchered - even if I am a whiny [censored] when it comes to shooting the animal myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should clarifiy. My position is alot more specific then I do not like hunting. In general i do not like killing of animals but i do like to eat meat, so i realize i am being a hypocrite. I think like the other poster said, If killing X Deers makes the rest of the Deers healthier and supports their system then i am ok with that, as long as as close to the minimum is killed as possible AND that the Deer killed get used for meat and other useful items. I doubt this makes any sense, but in my head it seems to.