Thread: 25nl: WTF???
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 07:00 AM

Default Re: 25nl: WTF???

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
easy fold, your equity vs his range is gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

generally I would agree, but this is a player that will stack off w/ an overpair even 200bbs deep. You can def call one street here. fwiw, I hate raising. Agreed with speedlimits, call>fold>shove.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't call here, you're not getting the odds! He bet $8 and we have 54ish left and there are 8 clean outs for us (2d and 7d are kinda iffy) meaning the turn gives us the "nuts" 17% of the time so for a call to be EV0 we need to make at least $47 (pot+money on later streets) (ok I'm skipping the decimals here, error margin something below $1) each time we hit which probably isn't going to happen with 4 cards to a straight on board most of the time. I just don't see him going broke with 4 to a straight if he has an OP which he'd need to do the majority of the time for a call to be justified. The only reasoning for a call would be if you knew BB just calls and even then it's very questionable. Besides, we don't know if he'll stack off with 99 200bb's deep, we're just assuming he hates money. I wouldn't be too sure about him having an OP here either...

Either we fold or gambool and I'm not nitty enough to ever fold here.