View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 03:43 AM

Default Re: Barry Bonds indicted

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The law IS ONLY IN PLACE TO PREVENT PROFITS FROM THE SALE OF THINGS LIKE BOOKS

[/ QUOTE ]

i didn't know the laws don't exist nationwide. learn something new every day.

[ QUOTE ]
The guy who leaked it did his time, and they would've done time for keeping his confidentiality. THIS IS STANDARD JOURNALISM.

[/ QUOTE ]

So breaking the law and profiting from violating the rights of others is standard journalism? No wonder I don't hold them in such high regard.

You can argue all you want that what they did isn't technically in violation of a law, or that it's normal, or whatever. I'm saying that it's scummy and wrong. Funny how you can be so obsessed with your 'classy' Colts and then rush to the defense of a bunch of dirtbag reporters who aid and abet criminals and profit from the process.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can tell me what ONE CRIME the authors of that book have profited off of, well, you'll have something NOBODY else has ever gotten.

The AUTHORS OF GAME OF SHADOWS did not violate anybody's rights. The AUTHORS OF GAME OF SHADOWS did not "aid and abet criminals". I guess when you're so obsessed with arguing with me that you'll ignore the truth of the story when you're so blatantly wrong, that says a lot more about you than you say about me.

This has nothing to do with the Colts. This has EVERYTHING to do with you being completely, 100% wrong. Do some actual research and you'll see. Until then, keep trying, champ. Bang your head against the wall enough and maybe you'll knock yourself out and quit with this BS you're posting.

And I know you're not a moderator of this SPECIFIC sub-forum, but I would think 2+2 would like to hold themselves to a higher standard than your performance in this thread calling people racists and saying "I know you may have never seen a book before". I mean, you're pretty high up on your horse there, chief.