View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 11:47 PM

Default Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

[ QUOTE ]
i agree. that essential sticky is great. i have read everything on there three times at least. session reviews are the bomb too. I go through all my stuff after every session. slowly but surely i am making less and less mistakes across the board.

my biggest problem now is getting the max in the thin spots when I know I am good.

for those that don't know i have had a rough go at nl25 over the last 23k hands. I am beating it for like 2.45PTBB mostly due to poor game selection then changing how aggressive i am postflop. finally over the last 11k hands things are ironing out and I have a decent 5.15PTBB. Had a few really thin spots went my way i would be up a lot more but w/e. over my last 11.8k hands where things are ironing out my biggest losing hand is AA and 99 for two buyins each. followed by 98s and J9s for a buyin each.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice recovery, Mr_Pathetic. I am on a 7K breakeven and I am definitely looking for leaks in my game but most of the time it's my own fault where I tilt or do things in spite -- the opposite of what common sense is telling me to do. BTW, you were at a couple of my tables today so I assume you are getting better at following fish. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]