View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 11:31 PM

Default Re: FAVORITE CLASSIC NINTENDO GAME

[ QUOTE ]
Did anyone actually have any success at Nobunaga's Ambition? I remember holding two fiefs once. And that was it. I loved the game but jesus was it long - did anyone actually come close to winning at this? it was so rigged IME.

re: TSB - I'd love to get into these circles, although I'd like to know just how good people are. I've read the insanely detailed Leif Powers' FAQs - are people at a level where they exploit weak OLBs on running plays?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've played online over 100 games. I started off losing my first 14 games. I routinely kick my friends asses in TSB, but online players are some tough competition. You'll find out soon enough that your playbook options are severely limited, and that you need to work on finding a way to consistently shut down the most popular run plays (especially the ones in run slot 3). It took a lot of practice to be competitive with the online players - I won about 55% of the time with the last 40 games. You have a very small edge unless you become INSANELY good at this game.

Your opponents will do anything to exploit your weaknesses.