View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 11:08 PM

Default Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

[ QUOTE ]
i agree. that essential sticky is great. i have read everything on there three times at least. session reviews are the bomb too. I go through all my stuff after every session. slowly but surely i am making less and less mistakes across the board.

my biggest problem now is getting the max in the thin spots when I know I am good.

for those that don't know i have had a rough go at nl25 over the last 23k hands. I am beating it for like 2.45PTBB mostly due to poor game selection then changing how aggressive i am postflop. finally over the last 11k hands things are ironing out and I have a decent 5.15PTBB. Had a few really thin spots went my way i would be up a lot more but w/e. over my last 11.8k hands where things are ironing out my biggest losing hand is AA and 99 for two buyins each. followed by 98s and J9s for a buyin each.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I hadn't read these for a while and decided to go through them again after 20k hands of break-even at 100NL. Suddenly I was like "so that is how I should handle that" in a lot of circumstances. Once you have one set of problems out of the way, problems that were there but never caught your attention jump right out at you. This is why I really think that they should be reread once a month.