Thread: skier well
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 10:09 PM

Default Re: skier well

im bored and qualifications, uh, i play 10/20 i guess. i dunno, i can delete it if you like. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

deposited $50 way back when played limit, then eventually got into sngs. One day I went deep in the 3r, and several weeks later had 2 4 figure scores in a week and started grinding the stars turbo sngs and tournaments. Needless to say decided I could go pro after only several hundred sngs. No job summer before college. Sngs weren't going so well in may, but in june I finally hit a several k mtt score and started playing those. 20k week (more or less breakeven rest of summer) gave me enough money for school.

At this time my bankroll hovered between 5-15k and i'd always get a score and try to play the $100 mtts and stuff and lose it back. Eventually I started playing cash. First .5/1, then it took me forever to move up to 1/2. Finally in november I had a good month at 1/2 and moved up to 2/4 in December. First night I moved up i had about 14k. at one point i was at 9.5k but ground my way to 12.5k and ended the night there. Peaked around 25k or so in dec, but lost a bunch back and started 2007 with a 16k roll.

I did well in january and moved up aggressively starting to play more and more 3/6 and 5/10 in feb. Cue long breakeven stretch of barely winning. Then in april I had a 60k month at 5/10, may I made a bunch in one week and then more live (45k live) thanks to an mtt score.

In june I decided I was gonna move up to 10/20 and played a lot of nosebleeds as shots. Some life tilt and running bad. made 40k.

July was hell, lost like 40k tons of hands playing bad, 10/20 tilting etc and ive been playing 10/20 since then doing ok i suppose.

I have the 5 because skier was taken and it was 2005.