View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 09:21 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt regulars on here? NL 200 and NL 100

I have zero problem with raising. My game just didn't naturally develop that way. We all have our comfort zones I suppose. I just kind of do what works for me. I think for the majority of players a TAG approach of something like 15/8 works best in order to be profitable. Had I not found a way to win playing 18/4, I would've had to try something else. Odds are, I will at some point have to try something else. However, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right? Like many regulars, my goal isn't to become the greatest player the game has ever seen. I want to make a modest profit and I'll be very happy if I can accomplish that.

While March 2006 may not have been the greatest days of party, that was the time period where my roll had actually built to being able to play 1/2 and 2/4 NL consistently. I wish I could've gotten in sooner but I just didn't take up poker that early. The player in that hand I posted though was playing at a -85ptbb/100 clip however over the 4k hands I had on him, and he was on nearly every day. Compared to the way things are today, those were still the good old days to me.