[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

How's the downswing going?

[/ QUOTE ]

you seem like a huge douche

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is him trying to call me out for posting a similar graph multiple times ok, but me giving him a playful zinger not?

Oh, because he's on of the kids in the "in" crowd. Makes sense now.

Idea: stop taking the internets so seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

"in" crowd isn't difference. Jfish posts interesting spots and tries to help people. Makes him likeable and people want to see him succeed. You on the other hand only show up to gloat and say how stupid the peope are who give away information on a forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least that's an answer I can jive with. It's true I don't much post on these forums strategy-wise. Once in a while I'll go on a heater and rip out 20 responses in a row, but it is rare. And for the most part, I agree it is counterproductive for me to give away that information.

I don't think my stance is unreasonable though. My time is valuable and limited. My advice is saved for students willing to pay for it. I don't think people should have a problem with that.

I do understand how that makes me less liked than someone who gives away that information and that's probably deserved. That doesn't justify the ridiculous hate I get on these boards because people take everything I say super seriously.

Hope that makes sense and doesn't somehow offend someone.