View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 08:22 PM

Default Re: Official Review Thread: markbris $10/$100K win

I skipped a few and did 450-600

450 - T8s you could raise/shove this on btn

451 - JTs probably worth a raise table seems tight

454 - J6o possible resteal shove

458 - K6o possible resteal shove (he raised weaker than his
standard raise, which could be a trap, but he did it at another time so it's not as likely)

482 - You're getting good odds on calling, but he's loose and aggro, most of the he'll be putting you all in on the flop when you miss or force you to call your stack off on a flush draw, combine that with the real possibility of domination and I fold here. AJ+ I shove

528 - maybe decent fold, but he may be tilt shoving here with a wide range. against any ace/pair/broadway it's an ev+ call.

540 - 89s I'd raise this on the btn here

550 - A8o, I'm not sure about this hand, if you think he's getting out of line raising, then ATC works here. Repopping for value against this aggro loose guy (not intending to call a push) with a hand that doesn't play that well post flop doesn't seem like a good idea. I kinda like a call here.

556 - fold preflop. What does everyone think of bluffing this river? It may be results oriented but if he has a king, that's one card that's not a heart. looking at stack sizes I think you'd need to shove here.

575 - out of position and with 1/10 of your stack size already in the pot, I'd just shove here. you don't need to balance your image by reraising with strong hands because you aren't restealing at all.

599 - you could bet river for value here smallish
600 - shove river? or go 10k? I know it's an overbet but villian is very likely leading river with a hand he likes here/air. Especially after getting called on the turn. A straight/jacks full/naked ace might not get it all in fearing the better Ax house but they will call I think.