View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 07:40 PM

Default Re: help!

[ QUOTE ]

Well i re installed my poker client and realtime worked for 4 hands before thae stats stopped updating once again. Suprisingly when i clicked on the hh of the table i was sitting on (manually going to the hh folder and opening the file) I got an error saying file in use and the stats updated immidiately. Ofcourse doing this again and gain would be a stretch , looking forward to your help mike. Thanks .,

Confirmed: Hands load into realtime only when i manually click the hh. No idea why . No new hands automatically load into realtime. Maybe its a bug with just the players only client. Maybe Vista? . Realtime runs perfect on full titl and stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone else emailed me with this problem. Anybody else experiencing it and found a solution? It works fine for me. I'll see if I can put something in the code that may fix it next release.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm convinced that this problem is caused by my stupid cake skin and not realatime. The client is extremely erratic in saving hand histories. Sometimes itll save all the hands , sometime itll save none, not even create a file with the name of the table. Can any of you find a walk around? Cake is pretty much a hopeless site when it comes to add onsoftware.