View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 05:57 PM

Default Re: Let\'s Talk About Family

[ QUOTE ]
chip,

"My mom and my sister don't care for my wife and she returns the feeling. My wife and my mom don't speak to each other unless they absolutely have to. "

would you mind going into this a bit? did this begin while you were dating and was something you were aware of pre-marriage? or did it begin after the wedding because of some event?

had a situation with a long term ex that i found out pretty much nobody liked, but i didnt find out till after we had broken up...

[/ QUOTE ]

My Wife and Mom didn't get along at all. It damn near broke us up as a matter of fact. Of course no one really got along well with my Mom since she was such a meddlesome nut case.

Do you think you would have listened if anyone in your family had told you how much they didn't like your Ex before you broke up? I ask because I didn't find out until after my first wife and I divorced how many people truly sis not like her. I remember thinking, "well, why the hell didn't you say something BEFORE I married the bitch" but then I wonder if I would have paid attention anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]