Default Re: M2TR shortstacker illuminati thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Link to the thred MT2R refers to in setting a hand range for 6Max

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...part=1&vc=1

[/ QUOTE ]

ty...that is the thread
ignore punter11235's first post unless you want a NIT's opening range, which is sometimes helpful to have

BigJim and AZK give really good ranges

one can find similar threads for fullring

Though BigJIm and AZK differ, the hand ranges to steal verse their range are nearly identical. The only differences will be a hand or two that are near zero EV, so not a big deal in the long run.

[/ QUOTE ]

couldnt you just use you datamining database to get an even more accurate range for different full stack regs from diff positions???? made put it in their note box or somthing. Or place a certain color code that full tilt allows (but stars does not). I know that i accually used to have same stats at many others but my specific hand ranges were wheighted differently (specifically sc's and off suit broadway hands. as well as positions in general)

[/ QUOTE ]

that would work, but it's kind of unnecessary

as long as you're close, the ev calcs will not be off by that much

the biggest thing of note is to realize that some players favor pairs and/or suited connectors while others favor big cards in putting together their ranges. THis will have some effect and the ranges you play should adjust accordingly. A player note seems like a good idea. Mainly, I've just grown to know this stuff after playing thousands of hands verse some regs.