View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 03:59 PM

Default Re: M2TR shortstacker illuminati thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
other shortstackers have bad memories

[/ QUOTE ]

HU4ROLLZ memory style with choo choo, kurosh, me and whoever else wants to participate?

[/ QUOTE ]

quit trying to derail

the advice I got from other shortstackers summed up to zero other than to look at 6max games

I don't know how HU4rollz will change that

CalledDownLight,
what do you personally know? Did you ever share anything with me? Do you know the exact conversations I've had with other shorties? Imsakidd basically started to talk with me hoping to get info out of me. I did give him alot. I datamined and sent on the hands and my observations on 40putts and kurosh among others. I pointed out the minraises and how it could be good in theory. I constructed huge restealing charts and sent them along. When it came to the point where I was stuck and wanted an opinion, the response was I'll coach you for $100+ per hour... lollerskates. As far as Kurosh, I've talked to him via PMs once or twice and had a side convo on IRC once. It was clear he just wanted to know what I knew and had no attention of sharing any info. He was kind of upset that it was rather easy to just datamine much of his play. Other than that, I gave one free coaching lesson via AIM to a poster who has helped me out in the past in a different area of gambling. IIRC, the coaching lesson has netted him many, many thousands. The lesson I gave to this player was actively campaigned against by Imsakidd. Imsakidd also got on this poster and actively encouraged him not to share any later info with me. I tried to contact a few other shorties via PM and got no response.

There, I've publicly put out my entire relationships to all of 2p2 so we can just move pass the BS attempted derailment of a thread by shortstackers afraid that they will lose their bucket.