View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 11:19 AM

Default Re: Huge Value in CFL

Pinny shows moneylines of Toronto at -300 and BC at -310 for this weekend's games. I think the moneylines and spreads of -6.5 and -7.5 are fairly correct, though if you put a gun to my head I would bet the dog in either matchup.

I don't know if those future bets are a mistake, but if they aren't there is definitely HUGE value on both WPG and SASK as you would be paid nowhere near those numbers by parlaying the moneylines.

Wpg pays +270 in the semi and probably around the same if they play BC and less (only about a 4-6 pt dog) if they play Sask. This would be +1000 against BC and less against Sask.

Sask pays +280 in the semi and I see them being less then a 3pt dog against Toronto and a fave should Wpg win. There is definite value on them at +950 to win the whole thing.

IMO, that future bet is not an obvious book error, but it's close and there is definite dog value and worth asking the book about before betting it.

By the way, IMO BC is by far the strongest team in the CFL, and I have Sask as being slightly stronger then Toronto. If I were to do power rankings with BC as a 10, I would rank Sask as a 6, Toronto as a 5 and Wpg as a 2.