View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 08:31 AM

Default Re: Wheeling - Friday Nov. 9

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

csabo - If you're a Wheeling employee, can you get them to focus on pushing the wait-lists through to fill the empty seats? The stories here really aren't exaggerations. Friday night three weeks ago, my table was 7-8 handed almost always for about 6 hours continuously. Meanwhile, the wait-list was deep, about 2.5 hours at worst. There were lots of tables with empty seats at all times.

[/ QUOTE ]

It definitely is a front desk problem, i think with the 1/2 list so long and cluttered they are all the time calling names but get no one to show up. If it where me id call the name a few times, then go on to the next one. Then if someone comes to you saying there name was called and the seats filled, just put em back on the list for the seat. Just as long as you keep the seats filled.
Everyone and everythings still green. I think we have a great room and with a few changes that i think will come in the future it will be the best place to play...

Top issues
Wait list/Open Seats ( Mainly during rush)
Slow cocktail service
Traveling button ( Mixed reviews, once ppl understand it they are ok with it. But why be different?)
Lammers/Chip Running (Wow is this a crazy mishap that hopefully will be the first thing they change)

Anyone got any other issues they would like brought up.
And just a heads up for high limit players, the lottery commission have no made it known all hands in which the big blind is called and there is more than 10 in the pot it is to be raked.
Meaning in 5/10 NL UTG limps, any player raises and all fold, we have to cut two bucks now since the BB was called putting more than 20 in the pot. Even in 2/5 we would have to cut one dollar on a raise.