View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 03:46 AM

Default Re: **** OFFICIAL Premiership 2007-08 season Thread!*****

I think Jens is out in January. Wouldn't surprise to see Arsene bring in a reliable, somewhat older keeper. That Polish kid is the keeper of the future, but Arsene may want to give Almunia some competition. Can't see any reason to drop Manny while he is still performing well enough. I would imagine its his job for the rest of the year, unless he does something to lose it.

I also think Arsenal are better w/o the past it Henry. While the fee is outrageous compared to POS's like Bent, its amusing Arsene got that much.

Cesc has also said that the team felt intimidated by Henry. They all felt they had to give him the ball, and they all sat back and let him do his thing. I see what he's saying, and I don't blame Henry really for this. It was just how it was.

I think we may see a move or two in January. Now that Togo didn't qualify for the ACN, Ade is back, but we will still lose Eboue and Toure. Djourou is back, but he's not a suitable backup for Senderos and Gallas, unless Arsene continues to play Gilberto back there. BTW, I think Bert is leaving in the summer, not January. I know there are some young players (of course) Arsene is looking at. Very curious to see if there is any activity.