Thread: AK on bubble
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 02:52 AM

Default Re: AK on bubble

yeah, so i shoved....there was no way i was gonna survive 15 or so more spots... things had really tightened up everywhere it seemed (watching the ticker in bottom corner) and everyone was riding it out passively.

the donkey who was playing every hand who i knew would call did w/ 10 8 off...
the guy after him did too... w/ A2 diamonds... i didn't think this guy would cuz he was playing with me on this table for some time and wasn't very active plus he should have known how tight i was playing. but he still had me covered 10:1 like the other guy did and spewing 30k didn't hurt him at all. they both cooperated, checked it down, and stacked me. i think the guy should have bet his 2 pr on the turn cuz he was golden by that point and should have been betting for value.....

Flop Kd 8 7... turn 10 d (i think crap)..... river 7 dia...

i go woooooohooooooooo thinking i just rivered the spewtards 2 pr and there was really justice in online poker, then i notice chips being shoved and the guy having the flush and my AK going down in flames to Arag for the 10th consecutive time for my tourney life when it's supposed to hold what 75?% theoretically???

in the future when i'm smallish and raising into 4 stacks who each have me covered 10:1 i am going to be raising to 5500 or so then pushing my last 24 on the flop when i hit king hi. this chases the ace rag that missed out... if i get reraised pre, i'm playing it anyways...... and not afraid to call

anyone agree w/ me on this line of action?