View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 02:12 AM

Default T8o poster hits SD on the river

PokerStars 0.05/0.10 Hold'em (10 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is CO with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Hero posts a blind of $0.05.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, Hero (poster) checks, Button calls, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (8 SB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(8 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP1 checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks, Hero checks, Button checks.

Turn: (4 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(8 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, Hero calls, Button calls, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls.

River: (9 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, Hero...

I had been watching the table (and you couldn't find a more passive bunch), but I just sat down with no relevant notes. I had seen several of the players before, with 150 hands on MP1, 25 each on UTG &amp; BT, and zero on MP2.
UTG: 100/0/0.6 (No, that's not a typo, that's ATC.)
MP1: 25/0/0.23 (Likes Axs, saw AKs no PFR called UI to SD]
MP2: ??/?/?.??
BT: 48/0/0.33

So it's 12BB to me with one still to act and two to react. The only thing that can beat me is precisely KT and that is in everybody's range, but I can also split the pot. I'm inclined to 3-bet but maybe this is a better time to try for overcalls. If I raise the only one likely to cap is MP2.