View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 01:09 AM

Default Re: Turning 35, or Starting the Back 9

Old People, Elders. You're makin me feel real good here! Now I am going to have to go out and get some of that hair coloring stuff to take the grey out of my beard! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I would encourage taking vacations because as you get older and have more responsabilities it is harder to do some of those things. Well, actually it was always hard for me. It is one of the things I wish I had done more of when I was younger. But I was too busy working, going to school, working, getting married, working, having a kids, working getting divorced, working more and paying child support, getting married, working more and going to school again, having more kids and working even more. All right you get the idea.

As to how much I am different now than I was at 21 goes... When I was younger I was playing in bands, having fun partying all the while working my ass off still. Life was more about just me then about caring about other people. Now, ,y life is more about other people. everyone else seems to come before me and while I do not really mind that it does wear on a person sometimes. I am far more laid back then I ever was when I was young. I drink a hell of a lot less. I find myself saying things and doing things that make me realize that even though I never thought it would happen I turned into my Dad!