View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 10:31 PM

Default Re: Kid Nation better be awesome.

wow what a crazy episode.

the minor team shifts was just bizarre. im starting to wonder a) if kids have ideas before the journal tells them what to do and if the producers threaten to kill the kids if they act on it out of turn b) what would happen if the council ignored the journal.

basically my big beef is this. there shouldnt be teams anyway. i mean i know there are the challenges or whatever but i long for seeing what kids could do in a more realistic situation (as unfeasible as it is, they could get closer). sleeping with ur team? wtf! it seems ridiculous.

and there are obviously good cooks out there that should always be cooking. no upper class should exist immediately. jared should have become upper class because he found a way to make money. thats how it works. and lazy losers would/should be killed if they dont work their crappy jobs because they would be worthless.

i realize this is an obvious rant but i want to see a reality show with 40 kids in a town without teams and predetermined leaders, etc.

all that being said, up until now, laurel was doing almost everything right but she really went out of character (editing a huge factor im sure) because she always seemed to have the right spirit in her actions then all of a sudden she goes pyscho protective on her team...basically screwing the town. (and its not like she picked her team fair and square...she just got lucky).

anjay sucks that was obvious. guylan clearly just isnt a leader, no harm there. zach was doing better than taylor but if blaine is an option, u gotta go with it.

the reality of it is, the bigger GUYS are the ones that will a) demand respect b) not be intimidated by other people like anjay is.

essentially the show will end right about the time the most effective and productive system (albeit a terrible and fake one) gets put in place.

also, does sophia have an older sister by any chance cuz i would like to marry her.