View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 09:52 PM

Default Re: Shannon Shorr thinking of quitting ...

shannon is the classic example of a razor blade compared to a buc knife.

i'm sure the game wasnt "stupid" when he was winning.

funny how someone who wins a total of 1.8 million is so quick to quit when things sour out a bit. it just shows how truly clueless a lot of people are about making a living off poker. it also shows how spoiled people can be with results. the guy just recently is still trying to figure out what the best style is.

i really wish poker was more skillful so that idiots couldnt win from the get go. whatever, i dont give a flyin f' if shannon is cool or not but he should really shut his mouth about it being a stupid game after it has treated him so well.

this stupid game has paid my bills for 4 years and i never went broke once. i have had a job application in my hand once or twice after a one month bad streak or whatever but then poker would save me.

the very same bitch that tortures me also gives me some love too. this "stupid" game is all i got and i dont ever plan on quitting till my ship comes in. i'm not going to quit when things run bad. thats for pussies.

this crap is starting to remind me of another pussy named sbrugby. when things are going good, its a great game......theyre going to be champs........but when things dont go so well, they go into the sad puppy dog "hope" mode or regroup and try to figure out how to play the game when they already made millions with what they already know.

these guys are not champs and never will be. they dont have what it takes on the inside. the real champs are guys like antonius and ivey. you never hear about them whining when things arent going good.

look at antonius. ive seen him have some brutal sessions and he's back the next day fresh and ready to go. i also think cts is pretty tough too. he lost a bunch and came right back and rebuilt.

the way i see it, let these bright eyed college know it alls throw their shot at poker. i love it when they start crying. it makes me stronger.