View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Re: Wheeling - Friday Nov. 9

[ QUOTE ]
No, but if your going to get a group of people to come play a different game im just saying monday or tuesday will be the best bet to get it going. If you guys decide on something let me know and ill talk with some suits about it and see if its a possibility.

[/ QUOTE ]

csabo - If you're a Wheeling employee, can you get them to focus on pushing the wait-lists through to fill the empty seats? The stories here really aren't exaggerations. Friday night three weeks ago, my table was 7-8 handed almost always for about 6 hours continuously. Meanwhile, the wait-list was deep, about 2.5 hours at worst. There were lots of tables with empty seats at all times.

The dealers were pushing the computer buttons to indicate vacancies, so the problem was at the desk. I think one cause might be that they keep calling the names of people who aren't around any longer, and they won't move on to other players. I also noticed there was a definite periodic wave - as if every once in awhile, the desk would remember that they should send some folks through occasionally. Then you'd see a group of people walk in and buy chips - then repeat 1/2 hour later. Even so, it was hit or miss as to which tables would have their empty seats filled.

There was a lot of frustration both outside and inside the room.

By the way, it's a great room when you've got a seat!