View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 07:00 PM

Default Re: Let\'s Talk About Family

[ QUOTE ]
Fish, I intend to contribute something. I just have to edit it down to less than 5000 words [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. I've witnessed a lot of interesting family dynamics in both my own family as well as others. To sum it up...they can be frustrating. In fact I wrote 'frustrating' but what I really meant was disappointing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Disappointing. I understand! Not so much with immediate family but with with my extended family(Aunt/Uncles and all that). I really respected a few of my extended family when I was growing up and as I grew older and discovered things like how they felt about me, it really disappointed me. I was always kind of the black sheep and my family was the one who was at the bottom of the list when it came to income and all of that. Most of my relatives are pretty well to do and my family was really just lower to middle class. I think I ended up doing really well for myself even though I had to do more for myself than any of my other relatives ever had to do. It used to really bother me but now I have figured out who is who and what is what and don't worry about it and really do not have anything to do with those that do not think much of me. Their loss if you ask me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]