View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 06:51 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

Mark had me fooled with his roleclaim [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

One of the things I tried to do was trust all roleclaims. This was much easier than trying to dispute everything with everybody. With unknown roles I think it is +EV for the village to do this. Should have worked with books, and how anybody didn't believe antidan after he claimed was beyond me. Dustin wasn't perfect the way the situation worked out, dustin said he could pick who he wanted to lynch. If he was village this good. If he is wolf, but the villagers cooperated so as to make sure no confirmed and near-confirmed villagers voted for him, we'd have a much better idea of wolf canidates since they would have voted for dustin but lived. I kind of screwed up at the end of that day because Jenn had tilted the [censored] out of me by freaking out the day before with FMX and then again at me. Unfortunately it created confusion and dan eneded up putting the final vote on dustin and died [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I should have remembered to go back to that situation during the last days and bring that back up but it escaped my mind.

Lol at OH living as long as he did. He should have been lynched the day FMX was easily.

I'm also curious about what chuck norris was up to at the end of Day 1, that was all just very weird. Is it true that he never got his role? weird.

Mark and KM what were your actual wolf roles? I don't think they were revealed yet.