View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 06:16 PM

Default Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

RA's are generally pushovers. I built a 3-man slingshot and recruited my roomates to server as posts and a target for lobbing golf ball sized water balloons from the 7th floor into the parking lot a block away. After getting busted by the head RA, we all got hilarious letters asking us to please show up for a diciplinary hearing. Since they asked so nicely, two of us actually showed up to see how pathetic the scene would be. The only question I had for them was what would happen if I didn't write the two-page paper on the possible damage of a terminal velocity water balloon to the roof of a parked car they had so nicely requested. After hearing the answer was "we'll refer your case to [some campus student dicipline organization I've never heard of]," I told them I'd "get right on that."

As long as you're comfortable with getting kicked out of your place, throw the damn party. The worst that will happen is the RA will call the campus cops after you refuse to stop the party and you'll get kicked out of the place. Just make sure there's no traceable source of alcohol to underage people.