Thread: MTT Coach ?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 06:05 PM

Default Re: MTT Coach ?

also if someone coached u for the 300 rebuy, he be playing himself no? since it takes way too much concentration to coach on the freeroll, he'll be playing himself other stuff too so u never get coacehd basically.

coaching is for teaching u how to get better at poker, not basically just giving up 50% action so that he plays and you randomly gain pieces of knowledge.

also are u looking to get coached over the whole donkament? i mean do u still give up 50/50 if u only get coached say some random 2hrs in the middle?

im not 100% how donkament coaching really works, since every stage is different. I would assume that it gets broekn down into diff sections but sweating is a little bleh for the most part. In cash games its usually a bad deal for the coach to take action on randoms. I've only ever done it once, and it's not gone great. I remember bobbofritos siad he never takes it because its an always an awful deal, unless the student is a huge winner but in that case the student will never give up action and would rather just pay the hrly rate.