View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 06:03 PM

Default Re: how does this dell laptop configuration look?

WTF Dell is so [censored] annoying.

I ordered a laptop using this sweetass coupon, which is nice. But like an hour later I get a phone call saying "this is to confirm your order" blah blah blah. It takes me to some customer service lady. WTF I have to talk to an actual person? The whole point of buying things online is so I don't have to interact with people.

So this lady proceeds to go through every spec of the computer and ask me stupid questions like ARE YOU SURE YOU DONT NEED MS WORD YOU CAN UPGRADE THAT. HOW ABOUT VIRUS SOFTWARE DO YA HAVE THAT DO YA WANT THAT YOU CAN UPGRADE AND GET THE MCAFEE. ARE YOU A GAMER. HOW BOUT WIRELESS INTERNET SERVICE IS THAT SOMETHING YOU MIGHT WANT

Hey incompetent hooer: If I wanted that useless crap I would've checked the boxes when I placed the [censored] order.

Now of course if I ever call them and actually want help with something they'd probly put me on hold for 20 minutes and then tell me to make sure it's plugged in or some [censored]

And what's up with having to pay sales tax? Is that just because I live in TX?

If I didn't get such a great deal on this I'd return it right after I got it just because of that [censored] phone call. [censored] hate Dell