View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Re: HSNL [censored] THREAD NOVEMBER

[ QUOTE ]
so i get bluff magazine in the mail - i assume that means poker sites are selling our personal data? pretty sweet.

anyway, this is like the third issue i've received. i keep them in the bathrooom mainly because i would feel like a moron reading them anywhere else. so the magazine is garbage - like terrible writing - truly awful almost across the board - from content, to style to grammar, however....

WOW jman is phenomenal. the content is always brilliant, but more than that - in a sea of such crap - his writing style is nearly perfect. just hits their demographic right in the chest. jman - i predict you will be really good at everything in life.

so bluff - more jman, less stories by ZJ about traveling around the world flexing.

[/ QUOTE ]
After reading this, I went to Bluff Magazine and looked clicked on "Content by Authors". It took me a while to remember Jman's real name because all I could think of was Jman or OMG. Not surprisingly, Bluff didn't have Phil Galfond on the pull down list.

Also, I didn't know Caby is spelled Cabby.

Maybe Nat should put more time into the website than online poker investigation and BBV [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]