View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 04:31 PM

Default NL10 - OESFD in multiway limped pot

No significant reads on any of the players (other than the fact that their limping range is obviously ATC). I'm looking for comments on my turn play.

Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

SB: $9.40
Hero (BB): $11.60
UTG: $4
MP: $4.55
CO: $15.40
BTN: $8.60

UTG posts $0.10
Pre-Flop: 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
UTG checks, MP calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, BTN calls $0.10, SB calls $0.05, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.60) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (6 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $0.40</font>, UTG folds, MP calls $0.40, CO calls $0.40, BTN calls $0.40, SB folds

Turn: ($2.20) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (4 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">MP bets $0.50</font>, CO folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $2</font>, <font color="red">Hero has a decision to make...</font>

I'm definitely getting odds to call here, but what if MP decides to push over my call? The stack sizes here are pretty good to shove with and hope that either MP or BTN decides to call. I'm definitely not pushing for FE here; it's mainly a value push. ... but is it worth calling and seeing if my mega-draw hits on river and trying to get more value then?