View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 05:56 AM

Default Re: Stars account hacked

[ QUOTE ]
blaming a stars support guy for this is just wrong.
im sorry you lost so much money, but it kinda makes me laught, because you just wrote how you secure your system and then this happens.

maybe someone took that as a challenge. maybe the keepass programmers [censored] you in the ass, isnt that a great theory?

i dont understand a few things. if you never played the 2/4 game on stars why do you have 100k in there? and how do you not realize the email adress has been changed for over a week. thats like leaving a bag of money outside of your door hoping it wont get stolen....

[/ QUOTE ]

Well he said in his blog that stars emailed him privat information about a deposit via echeck not connected with him. After that he recieved another mail stating that last mail wasnt for him and that he should ignore it..
If that doesnt sound fishy i dont know.I would prolly suspect a starsguy too after those mails.

[ QUOTE ]
whole thing sounds fishy...
its so hard to steal an account maybe you decided to take a run at it...
didnt work out and this is your story..

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea sure solid theory. A guy that just posted how secure his system is for a german pokeraffiliate and how to secure your system decides to donk off 100k and blame a hacker.
Makes sense. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]