View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 04:40 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

So sillysal has decided to honour us all by posting under that name again. Whilst she is not obligated to post here the fact that someone thought she was 40 she felt was too much to stay silent on.

The fact she has been a regular player for years and knows Johnny Chan is proof of nothing. She has given us no additional information but states that FTP can post any reports (knowing full well FTP are not going to post it here).

FTP will I think correct errors (e.g. after sillysal accused them of delays they countered by saying replies had always been sent within 24 hours) but they are not going to disclose their bot catching techniques.

All we now know that we didn’t previously is that she is not 40 – she didn’t say whether she was older or younger but let’s give her the benefit of the doubt on that one at least. It would be interesting to know:

• What other information has FTP communicated to sillysal?
• What other information has been communicated to Mike Haven?
• Mike Haven posted on 5th Nov saying a spreadsheet cell need to be clarified. Has it?
• Why has Mike Haven not even updated us? Is FTP or sillysal objecting?
• Why is FTP so silent? I accept they can’t supply details but good PR should at least say they remain in contact directly with sillysal (even she admits this).

My apologies to Mike Haven – he didn’t ask to be drawn into this fiasco but now he has I think a little communication would not go amiss. There is no obligation on sillysal to keep us informed and I would have preferred her staying silent if her only concern was to insist on her innocence (of not being 40). Thanks for the latest update after all this time.

Unless anybody has anything of substance to add to this thread it may as well die.