View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 03:35 AM

Default Re: CNN \"Edits\" John Cena Interview to Make It Seem Like He Took Stero

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Its a little thing I like to call a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

What was the punch line?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, that's not good enough for you?

It was a little snide commentary on the rivalry Ted Turner and Vince McMahon have had since 1988 when Ted Turner bought Jim Crockett Promotions, renamed them World Championship Wrestling, and used that promotion as the flagship of the Superstation (well, except during Braves season) and as direct competition for WWF in the 1990s.

Now, of course, you know all that, but for some reason that isn't good enough for you. Wow.

How about this...

"I guess Ted Turner is still out to get Vince's boys" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

DISCLAIMER: YES, I AM FULLY AWARE TED TURNER HAS NOT HAD ANY OFFICIAL BUSINESS WITH CNN SINCE 2003. DO NOT TAKE THIS COMMENT SERIOUSLY. THANK YOU.

Does it seriously matter THAT much to you tonight? I made an update about Cena's comments and the fact that CNN, who has re-edited their footage to include his denial of ever using steroids, has not issued a formal apology. Care to have a comment on the, you know, actual topic of the thread?