View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 02:11 AM

Default Re: Question for GOBBOBOY

What i thought when i first read the thread was if FTP doesnt want him, another site will at least for the Aussie Millions anyway - he will undoubtably get TV time as the 2nd place finisher last year.

But, well, if your going to act unprofessionally by posting that. Ho hum.

OK, what Howard said was unprofessional - but he sent an internal email he never expected to become public consumption. If his MO is to make decisions and express them that way, well, its his company.

But if i were another site viewing this - id need to seriously consider Fricke being a bad person to back because as soon as something remotely sour happens be in it negotiations, the life of the contract or the ending of the relationship you will have him on the forums telling everyone what happened.

What Gobbo did wasnt really wrong, but sometimes there is a time to just keep things quiet - the only way i think he should have justification is if he was genuinely upset by it - i just dont see that given what i read and the tone he presented it. It was a "hey guys, look what someone accidentally sent me, lets give me some attention now ok".

I say this with no hate for Gobbo whatsoever btw. But i think he harmed the Gobboboy brand. If that doesnt matter to him then its all chill, but i honestly think he made a big error here.