View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 02:08 AM

Default Re: HU SnG\'s - Suggestion for PokerStars / FullTilt

I decided to explain why I don't like the "rematch" button idea. It has to do with what hra posted.

If you are able to trap a uber-fish into more games against you, the fish may not be satisfied with that service, and the fish may decide to discontinue playing HUSNGs. UB is notoriously harder, and I imagine the "rematch" button had something to do with this.

Even if a fish punched the button on me, i would not be pleased. I don't want to be forced to play an extra game when either I need a break, or I have to leave. These things both decrease my edge because I may be tired, really have to go take a dump, or I may not be able to play the next game, sacrificing my money. Fish probably have more of a life than what we have, and a valuable thing for a fish is to be able to play just one game of HUSNG if he so chooses, and then go on to play Razz. That is the life of a fish, and I would not want to upset that desire to play just one. If the "rematch" is instituted, then playing just one, or playing a different kind of opponent is denying the fish these options, increasing the chance of our games drying up.