View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 03:15 PM

Default Re: i got sexied by a slovenian

i havent spoken with you about strategy for several months so its quite possible youve grown quite a bit since then. in that case i apologize for insulting you. but back then however, there were alot of things that you would do that id talk to respected posters about and many of them felt your fundamentals were flawed. you knew that many of the things you would do would go against the grain of twoplustwo theorem, but you felt that you were right. a simple example of this would be your ideas on openlimping. while i disagreed with your thoughts, i still thought it was quite possible that perhaps you understood some things that the collective forums didnt, and when someone thinks differently i think its a good idea to listen. many of the people i spoke to were very hesistant to give you the same credit. you seem to have a tough time articulating your thoughts because every variation from standard play that you make is based on "feel". maybe your fundamentals have grown since speaking with you several months ago but back then i do believe there were certainly some things that needed improvement.